This speedy Mexican pork roast with corn and crunchy potatoes is perfect for weeknight dinners.
The ingredient of Quick Mexican pork roast
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 800g pkt McCain Roast Potatoes Traditional
- 2 corn cobs, halved
- 550g pork fillet
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Roma tomato, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped coriander
- 1 green chilli, deseeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
The instruction how to make Quick Mexican pork roast
- Preheat oven to 220C or 200C fan-forced. Place a large baking tray in oven.
- Combine spices in a small bowl. Place potatoes in a shallow dish. Lightly spray with oil. Sprinkle with half of spice mixture. Toss to coat. Place on hot tray with corn. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place pork in same shallow dish. Add 2 teaspoons oil and remaining spice mixture. Season and turn to coat. Combine tomato, avocado, onion, coriander, chilli if using, lime juice and remaining oil in a large bowl. Season and gently toss to coat.
- Heat a medium frying pan on medium-high heat. Cook pork for 2 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to baking tray alongside potatoes. Roast for 15 minutes. Transfer pork to a plate and loosely cover with foil. Stand for 5 minutes to rest. Roast potatoes for another 5 minutes or until crunchy.
- Serve sliced pork with potatoes, corn and salsa.
Nutritions of Quick Mexican pork roastfatContent: