Get dinner on the table in no time with these quick and easy fajitas.
The ingredient of Chargrilled beef and capsicum fajitas
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g beef rump steak
- 1 large red capsicum, sliced
- 1 large yellow capsicum, sliced
- 1 large green capsicum, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- Light sour cream, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Chargrilled beef and capsicum fajitas
- Combine the garlic pepper seasoning and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl. Rub over steak. Preheat barbecue chargrill and plate on high. Cook steak on chargrill for 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 5 minutes. Thickly slice.
- Drizzle remaining oil over barbecue plate. Add capsicum and onion. Cook, tossing, for 5 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Divide steak, capsicum mixture and coriander leaves between tortillas. Fold tortillas over to enclose filling. Serve with light sour cream and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Chargrilled beef and capsicum fajitasfatContent: 598.695 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 92 milligrams cholesterol