Ready in minutes this family-friendly chicken nachos dish is sure to be a hit!
The ingredient of Chicken and black bean nachos
- 230g pkt Mission Tortilla Strips
- 453g jar Mission Chunky Salsa Mild
- 1 cup shredded Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken
- 1/3 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 1 cup (120g) grated tasty cheddar
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons jalapeu00f1o slices, drained, chopped
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and black bean nachos
- Preheat grill on high. Arrange the tortilla strips over the base of a 22cm x 30cm ovenproof dish. Spoon over the salsa. Top with the chicken and beans and sprinkle with cheddar. Cook under the grill for 3-5 mins or until cheese melts and tortilla strips are light golden.
- Sprinkle the nachos with the combined coriander, tomato, jalapeu00f1o and spring onion. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken and black bean nachosfatContent: