For a fresh, Mexican-inspired dinner thats ready in 20 minutes (and only $5.50 per serve), try these easy pulled chicken quesadillas served with salsa, coriander, tomatoes and sour cream.
The ingredient of Pulled chicken quesadillas recipe
- 150g packet pulled chicken
- 40g (1/2 cup) pre-grated cheddar
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Old El Paso Chunky Salsa Tomato & Capsicum Hot
- 8 mini tortillas
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander
- 320g packet Mix-a-Mato Tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- Sour cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Pulled chicken quesadillas recipe
- Preheat a sandwich press. Combine the chicken, cheddar and salsa in a bowl. Place 4 tortillas on a clean surface and spoon half the chicken mixture over 1 side of each tortilla, keeping close to the centre. Fold the tortillas over to enclose the filling.
- Place on the hot sandwich press and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden and heated through. Transfer to a chopping board. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- Meanwhile, coarsely shred the lettuce and transfer to a bowl. Pick the leaves from the coriander and add to the lettuce. Toss until well combined. Halve (or quarter, if large) the tomatoes. Place in a separate bowl and add the dressing and salt (both from the tomato packet). Toss until well combined. Mash the avocado.
- Place lettuce mixture on a large serving plate. Arrange quesadillas around the edge. Spoon tomato mixture, avocado and sour cream into the centre. Season and serve.
Nutritions of Pulled chicken quesadillas recipefatContent: