*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Mexican shredded beef
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1kg beef skirt steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup Massel beef stock
- 1 cup water
The instruction how to make Mexican shredded beef
- In a bowl mix together salt, pepper, chilli powder, garlic, cumin and oregano.
- Rub mixture all over meat to completely coat.
- In a large pan heat olive oil. Brown steak on both sides.
- Place in slow cooker. Add onion and garlic. Pour in water and beef stock. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and shred.
Nutritions of Mexican shredded beeffatContent: