For classic Mexican, fill a wrap with chicken, avo, spinach and spicy tabasco!
The ingredient of Mexican chicken and guacamole wraps
- 1 large barbecued chicken
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, stone removed, peeled
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 6 Mountain Bread white wheat wraps
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 6 small ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Mexican chicken and guacamole wraps
- Remove the chicken meat from the bones. Discard the bones, skin and seasoning. Coarsely shred the chicken and place in a large bowl.
- Place the avocado, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce in a large bowl. Use a fork to mash until almost smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place wraps on a clean work surface. Divide the avocado mixture among the wraps. Top with chicken, spinach and tomato. Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Wrap in non-stick baking paper to serve.
Nutritions of Mexican chicken and guacamole wrapsfatContent: