Mexican meets salad with this easy bowl, packed with tender chicken, super sweet corn and creamy refried beans.
The ingredient of Mexican taco salad bowl
- 500g chicken tenderloinsu2028
- 30g packet Old El Paso Spice Mix For Tacos
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oilu2028
- 420g can super sweet corn kernels, drained
- 435g can Old El Paso Refried Beansu2028
- 1/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaiseu2028
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus wedges to serveu2028
- 60g baby spinachu2028
- 8 Old El Paso Taco Shells, brokenu2028
- 1 avocado, slicedu2028
- 2 finely chopped tomatoesu2028
- 1/2 small red onion, finely choppedu2028
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh corianderu2028 leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
The instruction how to make Mexican taco salad bowl
- Place chicken in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with half the spice mix. Toss to coat. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken for 4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in medium frying pan over high heat. Add corn. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Add half the remaining seasoning. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until combined. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- To make the salsa, combine tomato, onion, coriander and lime juice in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Add beans to same frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in half of the salsa and remaining spice mix.
- Combine mayonnaise and lime juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice chicken thickly. Divide spinach, chicken, beans, corn, taco shells, avocado and remaining salsa among serving bowls. Drizzle with mayonnaise mixture. Serve with lime wedges
Nutritions of Mexican taco salad bowlfatContent: