Whether or not youre gluten-free, this simple recipe is absolutely delicious.
The ingredient of Mexican beef wrap
- 500g beef mince
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 100g (1 cup) crushed corn chips
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 gluten-free wraps
- 1/2 butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- Tomato salsa, to serve
- Sour cream, to serve
- Pickled jalapenos, to serve
The instruction how to make Mexican beef wrap
- Place the mince, onion, corn chips, egg, chilli, cumin, oregano, paprika and cayenne in a large bowl. Season. Mix until well combined. Shape into 4 burger patties.
- Heat the oil in large frying pan or barbecue flat plate on medium-high. Cook the burgers for 6-8 minutes each side, flattening slightly, or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, heat the wraps following packet directions (or wrap in foil and heat in an oven).
- Arrange lettuce along the centre of the wraps. Top with avocado and tomato. Cut each patty in half and divide among wraps. Top with the salsa, sour cream and jalapenos.
Nutritions of Mexican beef wrapfatContent: 749.026 calories
saturatedFatContent: 42 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein