*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Mexican layer dip
- 1 can refried beans
- 300ml sour cream
- 1 sachet taco seasoning mix
- 250g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 avocados
- 5ml lemon juice
- 60g grated Devondale Tasty Cheese Block (500g)
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Corn chips, to serve
The instruction how to make Mexican layer dip
- Into a casserole dish, spread a layer of refried beans.
- Mix sour cream and seasoning mix together and spread across the refried bean layer.
- Place the cream cheese, avocado and lemon juice in a separate bowl and blend until combined.
- Spread over sour cream layer.
- Top the avocado mixture with cheese, spring onions and chopped tomato. Serve with corn chips.
Nutritions of Mexican layer dipfatContent: