The ingredient of Mexican beef salad
- 400g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1cm cubes
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 limes
- 450g beef rump steak, trimmed
- 35g packet taco seasoning
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 310g can corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
The instruction how to make Mexican beef salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place pumpkin in a roasting pan. Spray with oil. Roast, shaking pan occasionally, for 15 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill on medium heat. Juice 2 limes and set aside. Sprinkle beef with taco seasoning. Spray with oil. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove to a plate. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, cut remaining limes in half. Cook, cut side down, for 1 minute or until slightly charred.
- Place pumpkin in a bowl. Add beans, corn, coriander, onion, garlic and reserved lime juice. Thinly slice beef. Add to pumpkin mixture. Toss to combine. Serve with lime halves.
Nutritions of Mexican beef saladfatContent: 336.99 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
sodiumContent: 70 milligrams cholesterol