Top baked potatoes with tasty Mexican beans for a filling meatless weeknight meal!
The ingredient of Loaded potato with Mexican beanz
- 2 large potatoes
- 1/2 avocado, stoned, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 420g can Heinz Beanz Creationz Fiery Mexican Style Beanz
- 1/2 cup (60g) grated tasty cheddar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Loaded potato with Mexican beanz
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Spray the potatoes with olive oil spray. Wrap each potato in foil. Bake for 30 mins. Unwrap and bake for a further 30 mins or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the avocado and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Place the beans in a heatproof bowl. Microwave, covered, on high for 1 min. Stir. Microwave for a further 1 min or until heated through
- Place the potatoes on serving plates. Use a sharp knife to cut a slit in the top of each potato. Gently squeeze the base of each potato to open. Sprinkle with the cheddar. Top with the beans, avocado mixture and sour cream. Serve sprinkled with coriander.
Nutritions of Loaded potato with Mexican beanzfatContent: