Heat up your night with these spicy Mexican hot dogs packed with cheese, jalapeno chilli and crispy bacon!
The ingredient of Mexican hot dogs
- 2 Coles deli middle rashers bacon, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 4 Coles thin beef BBQ sausages
- 4 Tip Top hot dog rolls
- 1/3 cup (80g) chargrilled capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno chilli
- 2/3 cup (70g) Kraft Mexican cheese blend
- 1 avocado, stone removed, peeled, chopped
- MasterFoods squeezy barbecue sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Mexican hot dogs
- Carefully wrap a piece of bacon around each sausage, starting at one end and using halved toothpicks to secure at both ends.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook bacon wrapped sausages for 6 mins, turning until bacon is crispy and sausage is cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Remove toothpicks.
- Preheat a grill on high. Cut hot dog rolls almost all the way through. Place a sausage in each hot dog roll. Top with capsicum, jalapeno pepper and sprinkle with the Mexican cheese. Place under grill for 2-3 mins or until cheese melts. Top with avocado and barbecue sauce.
Nutritions of Mexican hot dogsfatContent: