This delicious Mexican dish can be served as an entrée or side and will fit in perfectly with your Mexican feast. Dani Venn sure knows how to please!
The ingredient of Mexican corn on the cob
- 6 large corn cobs, cut in half
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt flakes
- 1/2 cup Kewpie mayonnaise
The instruction how to make Mexican corn on the cob
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil over high heat. Add corn and boil for about 7 minutes until cooked.
- Meanwhile make smoked mayonnaise by combining Kewpie mayonnaise and smoked paprika in a bowl and mix well, set aside.
- Combine spice rub ingredients in a bowl, mix well, set aside
- To serve brush corn with a tablespoon of mayonnaise, sprinkle over spice rub, roll in cheese, and serve with a wedge of lime to squeeze over before eating.
Nutritions of Mexican corn on the cobfatContent: 304.964 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34.4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 14 milligrams cholesterol