This magnificent orange infused chicken dish has a mild chilli flavour for added pizazz.
The ingredient of Chilli orange baked chicken
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Mexican chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (1kg) chicken thighs on the bone, skin removed
- 4 (700g) chicken lovely legs
The instruction how to make Chilli orange baked chicken
- Combine garlic, orange rind, orange juice, chilli, oregano and cumin in a large bowl. Add chicken pieces. Toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line a roasting pan with baking paper. Place chicken pieces on a wire rack in roasting pan. Spoon over remaining marinade. Roast, turning occasionally, for 50 minutes or until juices run clear when thickest part is pierced with a skewer. Stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Chilli orange baked chickenfatContent: 262.661 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 170 milligrams cholesterol