For extra colour and sweetness add chargrill corn - cut off the kernels, then sprinkle over the layers.
The ingredient of Mexican-style layered dip
- 400g can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning
- 375g mild tomato salsa
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled, mashed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream, extra
- 1 tomato, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Corn chips, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Mexican-style layered dip
- Combine the refried beans and Mexican seasoning in a bowl. Spoon into the base of a glass serving dish. Top with the tomato salsa.
- Place the avocado, sour cream and lime juice in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Spoon the avocado mixture over the tomato salsa.
- Top avocado mixture with dollops of the extra sour cream. Combine tomato, cucumber, onion and oil in a small bowl. Spoon over the dip. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve with corn chips and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Mexican-style layered dipfatContent: 156.306 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein