Our spicy avocado dip is the perfect accompaniment to these very cheesy quesadillas!
The ingredient of Cheese quesadillas with guacamole
- olive oil cooking spray
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated light cheddar cheese
- 3 avocados, halved, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
The instruction how to make Cheese quesadillas with guacamole
- Make guacamole: Roughly mash avocado in a bowl. Add onion, chilli, coriander and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Spray a frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Place 1 tortilla in pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese over tortilla. Top with another tortilla. Spray top with oil. Cook, pressing down firmly with a spatula, for 1 to 2 minutes or until base is golden. Place a plate over frying pan and turn over quesadilla. Slide quesadilla, uncooked side down, into pan. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with guacamole.
Nutritions of Cheese quesadillas with guacamolefatContent: 307.115 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 5 milligrams cholesterol