Cut back on the cost and waiting time of takeaway by making these healthy and tasty 15-minute pizzas.
The ingredient of Mexican pita pizzas
- 4 small wholemeal pita bread
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 400g can no-added-salt red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 red capsicum, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 small zucchini, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 60g (1/2 cup, firmly packed) reduced-fat coarsely grated cheddar
- 75g baby rocket leaves
- Pickled jalapeno chillies (optional), drained, sliced to serve
- 130g (1/2 cup) reduced-fat natural yoghurt
The instruction how to make Mexican pita pizzas
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Heat 2 large baking trays in oven for 5 minutes.
- Spread bread with tomato paste. Top with kidney beans, capsicum, zucchini and cheddar. Season with pepper.
- Place on the prepared trays. Bake for 10 minutes or until the bases are crisp and cheddar melts. Top with rocket and chilli, if desired. Serve with the yoghurt.
Nutritions of Mexican pita pizzasfatContent: 262.9 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein