Try this chicken twist on chilli con carne for a make-ahead meal that everyone will enjoy,
The ingredient of One-pan chilli con chooky
- 2 salt-reduced chicken stock cubes, crumbled
- 1 red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 35g sachet smokey chipotle seasoning
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 700g skinless chicken thigh cutlets
- 400g can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 x 200g packet corn chips
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 3 small radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make One-pan chilli con chooky
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Combine stock cube and 1 1/2 cups hot water in a jug. Place onion, garlic, seasoning, tomatoes, capsicum, stock mixture and oil in a baking dish. Stir to combine. Add chicken. Turn to coat. Bake for 1 hour or until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Transfer chicken to a board. Using two forks, coarsely shred meat, discarding bones. Return chicken to baking dish with beans. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until beans are heated through.
- Meanwhile, make Radish Salsa: Combine avocado, coriander and radish in a bowl. Sprinkle salsa over chilli. Serve with corn chips and lime halves.
Nutritions of One-pan chilli con chookyfatContent: 539.184 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol