Enjoy the long days of summer with this superb peach sangria.
The ingredient of Rose sangria with peaches
- 3 white peaches, sliced
- 3 yellow peaches, sliced
- 2 oranges, quartered, sliced
- 150ml tequila
- 2 x 750ml bottles rose, chilled
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 250ml (1 cup) freshly squeezed orange juice, chilled
- 500ml (2 cups) lemonade, chilled
The instruction how to make Rose sangria with peaches
- Place peaches and oranges in a bowl, then pour over tequila and 1 bottle of rose. Refrigerate for 30 minutes for flavours to develop.
- Transfer mixture to a large jug one-quarter filled with ice, add remaining wine, juice and lemonade and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Rose sangria with peachesfatContent: