Packed with rice, mince, cheese and vegies, these tantalising burritos are a hearty treat for the taste buds.
The ingredient of Jumbo mince and vegetable burritos
- 1 1/2 cups Spicy Mexican mince (reserved from related recipe)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 150g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup red onion, roasted
- 1 cup roasted red capsicum, sliced
- 2 cups Pea and green onion rice (see related recipe)
- 4 jumbo flour tortillas
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Sour cream, to serve
- Guacamole, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Jumbo mince and vegetable burritos
- Place mince in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushroom. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until browned and tender. Add onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until heated through. Add rice mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 6 minutes or until heated through.
- Cook tortillas following packet directions. Place 1 tortilla on a board. Spoon 1/4 mince mixture over the centre of tortilla. Top with 1/4 cheese and 1/4 rice mixture. Roll up tortilla, folding in ends, to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining tortillas, mince mixture, cheese and rice mixture. Serve with sour cream, guacamole and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Jumbo mince and vegetable burritosfatContent: 815.946 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 82.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol