These delicious vegetarian tacos are given a flavour boost with the addition of spicy yoghurt.
The ingredient of Roasted cauliflower tacos with spicy yoghurt
- 1 corn cob, husk and silk removed
- 1 large head cauliflower, trimmed, cut into florets
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup natural flaked almonds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 teaspoons medium Mexican chilli powder
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 125g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 warm wholegrain tortillas, to serve
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 2/3 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot chilli sauce, extra
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Roasted cauliflower tacos with spicy yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut kernels from corn cob, in large chunks. Place cauliflower, corn, lime, onion and almonds on prepared tray. Combine oil, garlic and chilli powder in a jug. Pour over vegetables on tray. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35 minutes, stirring mixture twice during cooking, or until cauliflower is browned and tender. Discard lime slices.
- Make Spicy yoghurt: Combine yoghurt, chilli sauce and coriander in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill tortillas with cauliflower mixture, avocado, tomato and coriander. Drizzle with spicy yoghurt. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Roasted cauliflower tacos with spicy yoghurtfatContent: 607.299 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 18.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol