Cocktails before sunset - why not? It is Christmas after all, so treat yourself to this tropical punch for lunch!
The ingredient of Frozen mango margarita
- 2 x 300g pkts frozen mango cheeks
- 250ml (1 cup) silver tequila
- 160ml (2/3 cup) fresh lime juice
- 160ml (2/3 cup) Cointreau liqueur
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
The instruction how to make Frozen mango margarita
- Place half the mango, tequila, lime juice, Cointreau, sugar and ice in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Pour evenly among half the serving glasses. Repeat with the remaining mango, tequila, lime juice, Cointreau, sugar and ice. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Frozen mango margaritafatContent: 223.465 calories
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein