The ingredient of Mexican rissoles
- 400g beef mince
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 125g can four bean mix, drained, rinsed
- Tortillas, to serve
- Taco sauce, to serve
- Sour cream, to serve
- Shredded iceberg lettuce, to serve
The instruction how to make Mexican rissoles
- Combine mince, onion, seasoning and beans in a large bowl. Using clean hands, shape mixture into eight 2cm-thick rissoles. Place on a plate.
- Cook rissoles, in a large frying pan sprayed with oil, over medium-high heat, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve in tortillas with taco sauce, sour cream and lettuce.
Nutritions of Mexican rissolesfatContent: 210.798 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 59 milligrams cholesterol