The best thing about our Mexican taco salad filled with chipotle chicken, black beans, charred vegies, avocado and tomato salad? You can eat everything, including the crispy tortilla bowl.
The ingredient of Taco salad bowl with green goddess dressing
- 8 (about 500g) chicken tenderloins
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Old El Paso Fajita Smoky Chipotle Cooking Sauce
- 4 jumbo flour tortillas
- 35g packet One Night In Mexico Smokey Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 corncobs, husks and silk removed
- 1 red capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 1 yellow capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 4 baby cos lettuces, thickly shredded
- 1 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 avocado, halved, sliced crossways
- Thinly sliced long fresh green chilli or jalapenu0303o, to serve
- Sour cream, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1 ripe avocado, coarsely chopped
- 1/ 2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 400g tomato medley mix, quartered
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Taco salad bowl with green goddess dressing
- Place the chicken and chipotle sauce in a glass or ceramic bowl. Toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Spray the inside of an 18cm ovenproof saucepan with olive oil. Place 1 tortilla on a microwave-safe plate and cook on High for 15 seconds or until softened. Press tortilla into the prepared pan. Spray with olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are light golden. Spray with oil. Sprinkle with 1 tsp chipotle seasoning. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside in the pan to cool. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas and seasoning.
- Meanwhile, to make the green goddess dressing, process the avocado, coriander, shallot and lime juice in a food processor until almost smooth. Add the sour cream and oil. Season. Process until smooth.
- To make the salsa, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season well.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on medium-high. Spray corn with olive oil. Cook, turning often, for 10-15 minutes or until lightly charred. Transfer to a plate to cool. Spray the capsicum with olive oil and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until tender and lightly charred. Transfer to the plate. When corn is cool enough to handle, cut kernels from the cob. Slice the capsicum.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Chargrill for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a board and slice.
- Place taco bowls on serving plates. Fill with lettuce, coriander, chicken, corn, capsicum, beans and avocado. Sprinkle with sliced chilli. Drizzle with the green goddess dressing. Top with tomato salsa and a dollop of sour cream. Serve with lime. PER SERVE u2022 49g protein u2022 48g fat
Nutritions of Taco salad bowl with green goddess dressingfatContent: 973.208 calories
saturatedFatContent: 48 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein