Raise a glass to this beautiful summer cocktail.
The ingredient of Raspberry margarita
- Caster sugar, to decorate
- 1 lime wedge
- 250ml (1 cup) gold tequila
- 250ml (1 cup) fresh lime juice
- 300g frozen raspberries, thawed slightly
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Raspberry margarita
- Place the sugar on a plate. Rub the rim of each glass with the lime wedge. Dip the rim of each glass in the sugar to coat.
- Place the tequila, lime juice, raspberries and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Strain the mixture through a fine sieve, gently pushing the berries through with the back of a spoon. Discard seeds.
- Pour among prepared glasses. Serve.
Nutritions of Raspberry margaritafatContent: 189.766 calories
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein