Transform the humble spud into a Mexican delight with just a handful of ingredients!
The ingredient of Mexican nacho wedges
- 6 (800g) desiree potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup light tasty cheese, grated
The instruction how to make Mexican nacho wedges
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Place potato in a large baking dish and drizzle with oil. Toss to coat. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, turning occasionally, or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, place avocado in a bowl. Mash with a fork. Stir in lemon juice and tomato. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve wedges topped with avocado mixture and cheese.
Nutritions of Mexican nacho wedgesfatContent: 352.764 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol