This tasty Mexican omelette is a great breakfast or light lunch option.
The ingredient of Mexican omelette
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup COON Mexican style shredded cheese
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 4 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 20g butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Mexican omelette
- Whisk eggs, milk, 1/4 cup cheese and salt and pepper in a jug. Combine capsicum, onion, parsley and remaining 1/2 cup cheese in a bowl.
- Heat half the butter and half the oil in a 19cm (base) non-stick frying pan over high heat until sizzling. Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour in half the egg mixture. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg starts to set.
- Sprinkle half the capsicum mixture over omelette. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until egg is golden and set. Roll up omelette. Slide onto a plate. Repeat with remaining butter, oil, egg mixture and capsicum mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Mexican omelettefatContent: 515.045 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein