*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Mexican dip
- 435g can refried beans
- 300ml salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco Seasoning
- 1 avocado
- 200g sour cream
- 1/4 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup capsicum, diced
The instruction how to make Mexican dip
- Combine beans and salsa together and spread over the base of a pie dish.
- Mix taco Seasoning with avocado and spread over the top of bean mix.
- Dollop sour cream on top of avocado and spread well. Sprinkle with tomato, shallots, capsicum and cheese.
- Serve with a bowl of corn chips or crackers.
Nutritions of Mexican dipfatContent: