Try our Moroccan spiced lamb and couscous for a delicious, no-fuss meal thats easy on the purse.
The ingredient of One-pot Moroccan lamb couscous
- 1 1/2 tbsp Moroccan seasoning
- 500g Coles Australian Lamb Rump Steaks, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges
- 150g green beans, halved
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 zucchini, halved, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock, warmed
- 1 1/4 cups couscous
- 1/3 cup chopped coriander, plus extra leaves to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pot Moroccan lamb couscous
- Place the Moroccan seasoning in a shallow plate. Add the lamb and turn to coat. Reserve the excess seasoning.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb for 3-4 mins each side or until browned. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and reserved seasoning. Cook, stirring, for
- 8 mins. Add 1/4 cup stock. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 mins or until vegetables are just tender. Add remaining stock, couscous and chopped coriander. Season and stir. Set aside, covered, for 5 mins or until couscous is tender.
- Slice lamb and arrange on top of the couscous. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of One-pot Moroccan lamb couscousfatContent: 560.455 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52.1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5.3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34.1 grams protein