This quick and easy one-pot penne bolognese is the perfect way to get the family to eat their vegies!
The ingredient of One-pot penne bolognese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g beef mince
- 500g pasta sauce with garden vegetables
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups (750ml) chicken stock
- 300g Coles Brand penne pasta
- 1/2 cup (60g) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup (20g) shaved parmesan, to garnish
- Basil leaves, to granish
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pot penne bolognese
- Heat oil in large heavy based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 4 mins or until just softened. Add garlic and cook for 30 secs or until just fragrant. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until browned. Add pasta sauce, tomatoes and stock. Bring to the boil. Season.
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in pasta. Cook, stirring every 5 mins, for 20 mins or until pasta is just tender. Stir in peas and cook for 2 mins or until tender. Top pasta with parmesan and basil and serve with mixed salad leaves.
Nutritions of One-pot penne bolognesefatContent: