Want a home cooked meal without all the fuss? Heres a simple, easy-to-make pasta dish the whole family will love.
The ingredient of Tortellini with pesto Genovese, sundried tomatoes and shaved parmesan
- 250g Barilla tortellini
- 1 jar Barilla pesto Genovese
- 10 sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 50g shaved Grana Padano or Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Tortellini with pesto Genovese, sundried tomatoes and shaved parmesan
- Add the Barilla Tortellini to plenty of salted boiling water and cook according to the instructions on the pack. Drain the tortellini a minute before the suggested time and toss into the frying pan away from the heat with the pesto Genovese and a little cooking water to allow the tortellini and pesto to bind together.
- Add the sundried tomatoes and stir, ensuring the pasta is nicely coated with pesto. Serve immediately with shaved parmesan and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Nutritions of Tortellini with pesto Genovese, sundried tomatoes and shaved parmesanfatContent: