Trying to be healthy? Our pistachio and cranberry bliss balls will satisfy your sweet tooth.
The ingredient of Pistachio and cranberry bliss balls recipe
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 2/3 cups pistachio kernels
The instruction how to make Pistachio and cranberry bliss balls recipe
- Process cranberries, coconut, almond meal, coconut oil, golden syrup, u00b9u2044u00b3 cup pistachios and 2 teaspoons water in a food processor until pistachios are finely chopped.
- Finely chop remaining pistachios. Place in a bowl. Roll 1 level tablespoon mixture into a ball, then roll in pistachios. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Pistachio and cranberry bliss balls recipefatContent: 158.935 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.4 grams protein