For a fresh Italian-inspired meal you cant go past this 20-minute tomato and goat’s cheese pizza.
The ingredient of Fresh tomato and goat’s cheese pizza
- 200g pkt Coles Brand Medium Thin & Crispy Pizza Base
- 1/3 cup (90g) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (100g) grated pizza cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 truss tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- 350g punnet Coles Fresh Medley Grape Tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 100g goats cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Fresh tomato and goat’s cheese pizza
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the pizza bases on the lined trays. Top with pizza sauce, pizza cheese and garlic. Bake for 8 mins or until the cheese is light golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, onion, basil, vinegar and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl. Season.
- Top the pizzas with the tomato mixture. Sprinkle with goatu2019s cheese and drizzle with remaining oil.
Nutritions of Fresh tomato and goat’s cheese pizzafatContent: