This vegetable bake recipe makes a great side or a great meal on its own.
The ingredient of Pumpkin and broccoli ricotta pasta bake
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 250g dried rigatoni pasta
- 400g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen peas, corn and capsicum mix
- 250g fresh ricotta, crumbed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 cup grated pizza cheese
The instruction how to make Pumpkin and broccoli ricotta pasta bake
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Spray a 2 litre (8 cup-capacity) ovenproof dish.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, cook pumpkin in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes, adding broccoli and frozen vegetable mix for last 3 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Combine ricotta, egg, thyme and 1/2 cup cheese in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir pumpkin mixture and pasta into ricotta mixture. Spoon mixture into prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and firm to touch. Serve.
Nutritions of Pumpkin and broccoli ricotta pasta bakefatContent: 497.837 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 56.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 27.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 94 milligrams cholesterol