Make this roasted betroot and feta salad a part of your light meals repertoire.
The ingredient of Roasted beetroot and feta salad
- 1 medium beetroot
- 50g baby spinach
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 75g feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to season
The instruction how to make Roasted beetroot and feta salad
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Wash beetroot. Pat dry. Wrap in foil. Place on a baking tray. Roast for 1 hour or until tender. Cool for 15 minutes. Meanwhile prepare remaining ingredients. earing gloves, peel and discard skin from beetroot. Cut beetroot into 2cm pieces.
- Combine spinach, onion, feta, walnuts and beetroot in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Place orange juice, oil and mustard in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine. Add to beetroot mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted beetroot and feta saladfatContent: 327.669 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol