You only need 4 ingredients for these crunchy, nutty biscuits.
The ingredient of Snowballs
- 1/2 cup (60g) almond meal
- 1/2 cup (55g) hazelnut meal
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) icing sugar, sifted, plus extra to coat and dust
- 1 eggwhite
The instruction how to make Snowballs
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a tray with baking paper. Combine nut meals and sugar in a bowl, then stir in eggwhite. Use your hands to bring together into a stiff mixture.
- Place extra sugar on a plate. Roll mixture into walnut-size balls with your hands, then coat balls thickly in sugar. Place on tray.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until puffed and starting to crack. Cool, then serve dusted with extra icing sugar.
Nutritions of SnowballsfatContent: