For the perfect accompaniment to your midweek meal, whip up this chunky vegetarian salsa.
The ingredient of Roasted vegetable and olive salsa
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthways, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
The instruction how to make Roasted vegetable and olive salsa
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place zucchini on prepared tray. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Roast for 15 minutes or until golden and tender, adding tomatoes for last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Combine zucchini, tomatoes, oregano and olives in a heatproof bowl. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted vegetable and olive salsafatContent: 73.373 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein