Vegetarian stuffed capsicum with couscous fetta and herbs is a colourful contribution to a family feast.
The ingredient of Stuffed capsicum with couscous feta & herbs
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 2 shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pistachio kernels, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 red capsicums, halved lengthways, seeded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Tzatziki, to serve
- Fresh mint leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Stuffed capsicum with couscous feta & herbs
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C.
- Place the couscous and dried cranberries in a heatproof bowl. Pour over both the water and lime juice.
- Cover and set aside for five minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Use a fork to separate the grains.
- Add the feta, shallot, pistachio, parsley and mint to the couscous and stir until well combined.
- Divide the couscous mixture among capsicum halves.
- Place in a large roasting pan and drizzle over the oil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the capsicum is tender.
- Top each capsicum half with tzatziki and mint leaves.
Nutritions of Stuffed capsicum with couscous feta & herbsfatContent: 225.855 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein