These super-easy vegetarian broccoli steaks are sprinkled with hazelnuts and parmesan for a delicious meat-free meal.
The ingredient of Broccoli steaks
- 1 large head broccoli, sliced into thick u201csteaksu201d
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- 30g (1/4 cup) chopped hazelnuts
- 20g (1/4 cup) shredded parmesan
The instruction how to make Broccoli steaks
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the broccoli, in a single layer, on the prepared tray. Combine the oil, garlic and chilli in a small bowl. Brush evenly over the broccoli. Sprinkle with the hazelnut and bake for 20 minutes or until the broccoli is tender. Season and sprinkle with the parmesan to serve.
Nutritions of Broccoli steaksfatContent: