This simple one-pot spinach and tomato rigatoni in a fresh tomato passata is your next meatless Monday meal.
The ingredient of One-pot spinach and tomato rigatoni
- 690g jar tomato passata
- 375g rigatoni pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup (75g) pitted kalamata olives
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- Shaved parmesan (or vegetarian hard cheese), to serve
- Oregano leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pot spinach and tomato rigatoni
- Combine passata, rigatoni, garlic, capsicum and 3 cups (750ml) water in a saucepan over medium heat. Cover with a lid. Bring to the boil. Uncover and cook for 15 mins or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in the tomato, olives and spinach. Cook, stirring gently, for 2 mins or until spinach wilts. Divide among serving bowls.
- Sprinkle with parmesan (or vegetarian hard cheese) and oregano leaves to serve.
Nutritions of One-pot spinach and tomato rigatonifatContent: 488.994 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 82 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein