Make the most of fresh, green vegetables with this sensational vegetarian stir-fry.
The ingredient of Vegetarian spring green stir-fry with caramelised garlic and cashews
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 250g packet microwave red quinoa
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 3 spring onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1/4 cup cashews, toasted
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Vegetarian spring green stir-fry with caramelised garlic and cashews
- Combine sesame oil, sauces and mirin in a jug. Set aside.
- Heat quinoa according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat peanut oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until lightly browned. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Add broccolini to wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until bright green. Add snow peas, sugar snap peas, onion and asparagus. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp. Add soy mixture and cashews. Stir-fry until heated through.
- Sprinkle stir-fry with chilli, garlic and ginger. Serve on quinoa.
Nutritions of Vegetarian spring green stir-fry with caramelised garlic and cashewsfatContent: