Create a tasty and budget-friendly vegetarian meal in minutes with this simple recipe.
The ingredient of Ricotta and spinach agnolotti with broccolini
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 625g packet ricotta and spinach agnolotti
- 50g butter
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- Mixed lettuce leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Ricotta and spinach agnolotti with broccolini
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place broccolini and almonds on tray. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with fennel seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until broccolini is just tender and almonds are golden.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions until tender. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of cooking liquid. Set aside.
- Return saucepan to high heat. Add butter, garlic, mustard, parsley and basil. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Add reserved cooking liquid, pasta and broccolini mixture to pan. Immediately remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Serve with mixed leaves.
Nutritions of Ricotta and spinach agnolotti with broccolinifatContent: 671.829 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 22.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol