A quick and easy vegetarian meal to warm a winters day.
The ingredient of Bean chilli
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 small fresh red chilli, chopped
- 400g can Coles Brand 4 Bean Mix
- 420g can Mexican chilli beans
- 400g can Coles Brand Italian Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 450g packet microwave white rice
- 1/4 cup natural yoghurt
The instruction how to make Bean chilli
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 mins or until soft.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 secs. Add the capsicum, Cajun seasoning, chilli, 4 bean mix, Mexican chilli beans and tomatoes and cook for 8-10 mins or until thickened. Stir in the parsley.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice following packet directions.
- Serve the chilli with the rice and yoghurt.
Nutritions of Bean chillifatContent: