Fast and fantastic vegetarian meals, using six ingredients!
The ingredient of Tofu, snow pea and corn stir-fry
- 350g firm tofu
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 150g snow peas, halved diagonally
- 1/4 cup kecap manis
- 1/2 cup Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 425g can baby corn, drained, halved lengthways
The instruction how to make Tofu, snow pea and corn stir-fry
- Using paper towel, pat tofu dry. Cut into 2cm cubes. Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Cook tofu, in batches, turning, for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Drain oil from wok, leaving 1 tablespoon.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add snow peas. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until bright green. Add stock, kecap manis and corn. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Tofu, snow pea and corn stir-fryfatContent: 418.967 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.7 grams protein