This easy vegetarian meal is a favourite of many Taste.com.au members.
The ingredient of Sweet corn and bean enchiladas
- 12 enchilada tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 200g jar taco sauce
- 3/4 cup grated Devondale Tasty Cheese Block (500g)
The instruction how to make Sweet corn and bean enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Wrap tortillas in foil. Warm in oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, capsicum and zucchini. Cook for 3 minutes. Add chilli powder and cook, stirring, for a further 2 minutes. Add tomato and cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until soft. Add corn, beans and salt and pepper. Remove from heat and stir to combine.
- Grease a large baking dish. Place 1/4 cup filling on 1 warm tortilla (keep remainder wrapped in foil as you work). Roll up. Place, seam side down, in baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Spoon taco sauce over tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sweet corn and bean enchiladasfatContent: 399.369 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein