For a meal thats low in fat and a good source of fibre and protein you cant go past this 20-minute tofu and zucchini salad.
The ingredient of BBQ tofu and zucchini salad
- 250g pkt pearl couscous
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 300g firm tofu, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 200g Perino tomatoes, sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make BBQ tofu and zucchini salad
- Cook the couscous in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 mins or until just tender. Refresh under cold water until cool. Drain well. Transfer to a bowl.
- Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill on high. Spray zucchini and tofu with olive oil spray. Cook, in 2 batches, for 1-2 mins each side or until charred.
- Combine the oil, vinegar and garlic in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined. Season.
- Divide couscous and rocket among serving plates. Top with tomato, zucchini and tofu. Sprinkle with spring onion and parsley and drizzle with the dressing.
Nutritions of BBQ tofu and zucchini saladfatContent: 483.019 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein