For an effortless vegetarian meal try these fast and fabulous fritters ready in less than 30 minutes. Serve with fresh dill sprigs and lemon halves.
The ingredient of Fast pea and dill fritters with avocado salad
- 3 cups (360g) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 150g fetta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 just-ripe avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1 lemon, zested, cut into segments
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
The instruction how to make Fast pea and dill fritters with avocado salad
- Cook the peas in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Place in a large bowl. Use a potato masher or fork to coarsely mash. Whisk in the dill, eggs and milk. Add the flour and stir to combine. Gently fold through 100g of the fetta. Season.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spoon four 1/4 cups (60ml) of mixture around the pan, allowing room for spreading. Cook for 2 mins or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 mins or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat in 2 more batches with remaining batter.
- Combine the avocado, spinach, lemon segments and tomato in a bowl. Divide the salad and fritters among serving plates. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and remaining fetta.
Nutritions of Fast pea and dill fritters with avocado saladfatContent: 522.215 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein