Pair some savoury crepes with beautiful varieties of mushrooms for a light and delicious vegetarian meal.
The ingredient of Crepes with mixed mushroom
- 50g butter, chopped
- 1 small brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200g portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200g cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- Olive oil spray
The instruction how to make Crepes with mixed mushroom
- Melt butter in large frying pan over high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, thyme and mushrooms. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and tender. Add parsley. Stir to combine. Remove pan from heat. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, make Basic crepes: Sift flour into a bowl. Whisk milk and eggs together in a jug. Add milk mixture to flour. Whisk until well combined.
- Spray a medium, non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Pour 2 1/2 tablespoons batter into pan. Swirl to cover base. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until light golden. Turn over and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve crepes with mushroom mixture.
Nutritions of Crepes with mixed mushroomfatContent: 272.699 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 126 milligrams cholesterol