The ingredient of Strawberry jam puddings
- 1/2 cup diet strawberry conserve (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat spread
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup White Wings Self-Raising Flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
The instruction how to make Strawberry jam puddings
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Lightly grease 6 x 1/2-cup capacity ovenproof dishes. Spread 1 tablespoon conserve over base of each dish.
- Using an electric mixer, beat spread, sugar and vanilla until pale and creamy. Add egg. Beat until well combined. Sift flour and almond meal together. Add half the flour mixture to egg mixture. Mix well. Add remaining flour mixture and milk. Stir gently to combine.
- Spoon batter over conserve. Smooth surface. Bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre of batter comes out clean. Serve. Alternatively, use a knife to loosen edges of puddings. Turn out onto serving plates.
Nutritions of Strawberry jam puddingsfatContent: 177.338 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 36 milligrams cholesterol