Sit down to a tasty and healthy meal of white fish with ratatouille.
The ingredient of Fish with ratatouille
- 4 white fish fillets (bass, ling, snapper or blue-eye)
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green capsicum, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons torn basil
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
The instruction how to make Fish with ratatouille
- To make ratatouille heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add the onion, capsicums and garlic and cook for 4 minutes or until just softened. Add the tomatoes and vinegar and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until the mixture is pulpy. Remove from the heat, stir through basil, cover and keep warm.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add fish and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. Serve with ratatouille.
Nutritions of Fish with ratatouillefatContent: 168.017 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein